Three Houses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Three Houses

the unofficial forum for British punk rock band SHARKS (2007-13) & its successors (THE VIOLENT HEARTS, 2014- & THEIR LONELY BETTERS, 2014-)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» new The Violent Hearts line-up and gig, The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham, 3/3/17
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 am

» The Computers
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 am

» new music from James Mattock: The Violent Hearts
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby Fallen On Deaf Ears Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 am

» The Penalty EP - vinyl
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby museums Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

» Their Lonely Betters
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby gloveinhand Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

» Starting Out! Looking for Anything and Everything.
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby museums Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

» The Penalty (lyrics)
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 am

» Sharks t-shirt on cover of Jennifer Rostock's 'Schlaflos'
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

» Sharks call it a day
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby PJayBe Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

» Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

» looking for..
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

» Dream Setlist?
Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Admin

Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Empty
PostSubject: Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece)   Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Kerrang interview, August 2011: new album to be recorded as three piece

Back to top Go down
https://sharks.forumotion.com
Jagveer ///
It All Relates
It All Relates
Jagveer ///

PostSubject: Re: Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece)   Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:06 am

Wow I really didn't expect that! I know James used to play bass in his old band, so he can probably handle that stuff. Still, I always thought they'd have a new permanent guy in mind for this record.

What actually happened with Criso? Maybe I'm a bit slow or something, I'd like to actually know why he got kicked out or left or whatever..
Back to top Go down
museums
It All Relates
It All Relates
museums

PostSubject: Re: Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece)   Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:33 am

Jagveer /// wrote:
Wow I really didn't expect that! I know James used to play bass in his old band, so he can probably handle that stuff. Still, I always thought they'd have a new permanent guy in mind for this record.

What actually happened with Criso? Maybe I'm a bit slow or something, I'd like to actually know why he got kicked out or left or whatever..

Andrew told me at the Social that James will indeed be playing bass on the album.

As for Criso, it's between them.
Back to top Go down
Jagveer ///
It All Relates
It All Relates
Jagveer ///

PostSubject: Re: Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece)   Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Realllyyyy can't wait for this one! I do trust them to make it an awesome album Very Happy

And fair enough about Criso, it just all seemed a bit random. For the best I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece)   Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kerrang interview (new album to be recorded as three piece)
Page 1 of 1