Three Houses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Three Houses

the unofficial forum for British punk rock band SHARKS (2007-13) & its successors (THE VIOLENT HEARTS, 2014- & THEIR LONELY BETTERS, 2014-)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» new The Violent Hearts line-up and gig, The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham, 3/3/17
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 am

» The Computers
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 am

» new music from James Mattock: The Violent Hearts
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby Fallen On Deaf Ears Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 am

» The Penalty EP - vinyl
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby museums Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

» Their Lonely Betters
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby gloveinhand Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

» Starting Out! Looking for Anything and Everything.
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby museums Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

» The Penalty (lyrics)
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 am

» Sharks t-shirt on cover of Jennifer Rostock's 'Schlaflos'
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

» Sharks call it a day
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby PJayBe Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

» Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

» looking for..
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

» Dream Setlist?
Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Criso no longer in the band !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jagveer ///
It All Relates
It All Relates
Jagveer ///

Criso no longer in the band ! Empty
PostSubject: Criso no longer in the band !   Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:26 pm

https://www.facebook.com/sharksuk/posts/10150228175248511

What's going on !??!

"We regret to announce that Cris O'Reilly is no longer in Sharks. We would like to wish him all the best for the future. We will be continuing this year's touring/recording schedule with a temporary replacement, including every date of this year's Warped Tour. We hope to see you there. Thanks."

Edit - Criso's twitter doesn't seem to exist anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
gloveinhand
Site Admin
Site Admin
gloveinhand

PostSubject: Re: Criso no longer in the band !   Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Criso's twitter is now CrisoWBA

I cannot tell you how gutted I am about this news. So so sad about it.
Back to top Go down
http://davidxstanley.tumblr.com
Jagveer ///
It All Relates
It All Relates
Jagveer ///

PostSubject: Re: Criso no longer in the band !   Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Agreed, it is really sad! He's a great guy and I hope the future is good to him.
Back to top Go down
museums
It All Relates
It All Relates
museums

PostSubject: Re: Criso no longer in the band !   Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:58 pm

this is bad stuff - Criso is a really nice guy

anyway, here is what Criso has to say on his blog at http://deafyouth.tumblr.com

& Out Come The Wolves …

As you may have heard I’m no longer in the band (sharks). I can either, sit back and let people make their own assumptions over what happened, or tell you my opinion and views on what happened. People will make up their own opinions, which they’re entitled to do & the assholes will always be people that have nothing nice to say about anybody.

I don’t think saying there is a side to the story is a mature way to go about a situation like this. But I’ll always hold something very close to me, something I learned on the US tour. I asked a friend of mine how a certain band has managed to stand the test of time and last more than 20 years and he told me something along the lines of

‘They always remind each other that they’re part of a club that everybody else wants to be a part of. They started out as three best mates playing music and that’s what they’ll always be because above all they look out for each other regardless of who else comes along. Don’t get Jaded…’

I may attempt to write something up about what to look out for in the music industry because even though I’ve only experienced a very limited side to it, I think I bit off enough to realize it tastes bad and that there is a lot of scum bags around.

But anyway, one day I may throw out my version of things, but right now I’m attempting to get back to normal life. I don’t think anybody wants hostility in either camp and i honestly wish them the best for the future.

Stay free.

Back to top Go down
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Criso no longer in the band !   Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:40 pm

from SHARKS facebook:

We appreciate that emotions may be running high at the moment but rest assured that this was not a decision made by management; it was a decision made by the three founding members of this band. We wouldn't be going through this unless it had to be done. We hope you can respect that as we continue with what we love. Peace. - James, Andrew & Sam.
Back to top Go down
https://sharks.forumotion.com
Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Criso no longer in the band !   Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:00 pm

comment by Ryan Mackfall, the photographer/filmmaker who accompanied Sharks during the Social Distortion tour

"As I’m sure you know there has been an unfortunate announcement today of Criso and the band parting ways. It’s been met with each response imaginable from fans. I can’t even comment on it and I’d ask people not to ask me what’s gone on because I’m loyal to those 4 guys to the end. No matter if they’re in a band together or not. Plus, it’s all more than anything nothing to do with anyone else but them. I’ve seen the joy and the tears of everything they do and that’s a bond that’s hard to break. As much as I want to split myself in 4 and sit down with each of them I can’t."

from http://thatfilmduderyan.com/post/7024333664/sharks-the-great-north-american-adventure
Back to top Go down
https://sharks.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Criso no longer in the band !   Criso no longer in the band ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Criso no longer in the band !
Page 1 of 1