Three Houses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Three Houses

the unofficial forum for British punk rock band SHARKS (2007-13) & its successors (THE VIOLENT HEARTS, 2014- & THEIR LONELY BETTERS, 2014-)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» new The Violent Hearts line-up and gig, The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham, 3/3/17
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 am

» The Computers
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 am

» new music from James Mattock: The Violent Hearts
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby Fallen On Deaf Ears Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 am

» The Penalty EP - vinyl
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby museums Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

» Their Lonely Betters
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby gloveinhand Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

» Starting Out! Looking for Anything and Everything.
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby museums Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

» The Penalty (lyrics)
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 am

» Sharks t-shirt on cover of Jennifer Rostock's 'Schlaflos'
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

» Sharks call it a day
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby PJayBe Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

» Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

» looking for..
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

» Dream Setlist?
Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
orwellaintdead
It All Relates
It All Relates
orwellaintdead

Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Empty
PostSubject: Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)   Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 6:15 pm

I finally want to complete my Sharks collection - by complete I mean have at least one variant of each release. I need:

Show of Hands
Sweet Harness
Common Grounds

If anyone has any spares there willing to let go of for a good price you would make me very happy. Or if someone could point me in the direction of one.
I notice there is a Sweet Harness for £20 including shipping on dicogs (here) - is that a good price?
Any help would be great!

Edit: I've got a red sweet harness from Jagveer, so anyone with a Show of Hands or Common Grounds wants to part ways, or knows where I could get one, let me know!
Back to top Go down
orwellaintdead
It All Relates
It All Relates
orwellaintdead

PostSubject: Re: Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)   Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 7:49 pm

Gonna bump this as:

So anyone looking to sell a Show of Hands for a reasonable price? Not sure how high I'd go, but it's the only release I'm missing. PM me if you are.
Back to top Go down
museums
It All Relates
It All Relates
museums

PostSubject: Re: Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)   Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:25 pm

orwellaintdead wrote:
Gonna bump this as:

So anyone looking to sell a Show of Hands for a reasonable price? Not sure how high I'd go, but it's the only release I'm missing. PM me if you are.
there is one for sale here

http://www.discogs.com/buy/Vinyl/Sharks-Show-Of-Hands/121115893?ev=bp_titl
Back to top Go down
orwellaintdead
It All Relates
It All Relates
orwellaintdead

PostSubject: Re: Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)   Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Ah thanks! But got one off JipC this week in fact. Now just waiting on shipping on a few things then I have one of each release Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)   Looking to complete my collection...(HELP) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)
Page 1 of 1