Three Houses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Three Houses

the unofficial forum for British punk rock band SHARKS (2007-13) & its successors (THE VIOLENT HEARTS, 2014- & THEIR LONELY BETTERS, 2014-)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» new The Violent Hearts line-up and gig, The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham, 3/3/17
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 am

» The Computers
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 am

» new music from James Mattock: The Violent Hearts
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby Fallen On Deaf Ears Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 am

» The Penalty EP - vinyl
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby museums Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

» Their Lonely Betters
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby gloveinhand Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

» Starting Out! Looking for Anything and Everything.
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby museums Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

» The Penalty (lyrics)
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 am

» Sharks t-shirt on cover of Jennifer Rostock's 'Schlaflos'
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

» Sharks call it a day
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby PJayBe Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

» Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

» looking for..
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

» Dream Setlist?
Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rock Bus
Trains
Trains

Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Empty
PostSubject: Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD   Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Hi all

Have just joined the forum having discovered the sharks a while ago and being amazed to learn that a decent band has finally come out of Leamingotn where I live.

Anyhow I write a blog which is aimed at promoting local music and have recently added reviews of their pre US gigs and the CD

Check it out and let me know what you think Smile

http://bohemianspa.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
gloveinhand
Site Admin
Site Admin
gloveinhand

PostSubject: Re: Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD   Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:56 pm

Hey, welcome to the board! I thought the reviews were pretty good! The only thing was in the third paragraph..i think 'These Hopes' should be Three Houses Smile
Back to top Go down
http://davidxstanley.tumblr.com
Rock Bus
Trains
Trains

PostSubject: Re: Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD   Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Damn -bad proof reading by me - now amended,
Cheers
Back to top Go down
gloveinhand
Site Admin
Site Admin
gloveinhand

PostSubject: Re: Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD   Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Rock Bus wrote:
Damn -bad proof reading by me - now amended,
Cheers

Its no problem dude! Hope you dont mind that I pointed it out!!
Back to top Go down
http://davidxstanley.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD   Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reviews of Leamington gigs and CD
Page 1 of 1