Three Houses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Three Houses

the unofficial forum for British punk rock band SHARKS (2007-13) & its successors (THE VIOLENT HEARTS, 2014- & THEIR LONELY BETTERS, 2014-)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» new The Violent Hearts line-up and gig, The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham, 3/3/17
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 am

» The Computers
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 am

» new music from James Mattock: The Violent Hearts
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby Fallen On Deaf Ears Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 am

» The Penalty EP - vinyl
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby museums Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

» Their Lonely Betters
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby gloveinhand Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

» Starting Out! Looking for Anything and Everything.
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby museums Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

» The Penalty (lyrics)
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 am

» Sharks t-shirt on cover of Jennifer Rostock's 'Schlaflos'
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

» Sharks call it a day
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby PJayBe Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

» Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

» looking for..
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

» Dream Setlist?
Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JipC
Trains
Trains

Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Empty
PostSubject: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:00 pm

I just picked up the very last copy of Show of Hands cd from Best Before. Ive been holding off for a couple of weeks now (cash flow probs) and last night i thought "bollocks to it, its the flippin Sharks!!"

My order went through a treat and this morning i got an email from Anthony saying that mine was the last copy... in matter of fact it was actually from his personal collection. Lovely man. He also said that there stock was caught in the fire during the riots last year and ALOT of these cds perished, so theres only actually a few hundred of these in existence.

Thought you might like to know.

PS. Norman Records still has some copies available, if you havent picked it up yet Wink

C x
Back to top Go down
moreblue
It All Relates
It All Relates
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:24 am

Thanks for the tip! Smile I just ordered a copy from Norman records.

I had the CD before but then lent it to someone who I haven't seen for months and it's probably all scratched. So thought I'd pick up a copy for the collection while I still can.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
JipC
Trains
Trains

PostSubject: Re: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:17 pm

moreblue wrote:

Thanks for the tip! Smile I just ordered a copy from Norman records.

I had the CD before but then lent it to someone who I haven't seen for months and it's probably all scratched. So thought I'd pick up a copy for the collection while I still can.

Cheers!

Hola. Just wondering if you ever got your copy from Norman Records?
Back to top Go down
moreblue
It All Relates
It All Relates
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:25 pm

Hey, nope - no luck with this purchase.
I paid for it and then they refunded me because they'd actually sold out and not updated the website Sad

There's 2 copies on ebay so hopefully I can pick one of those up cheap ish (probably won't help the price that I'm advertising it here though).

Hopefully my friend can dig out my copy that I lent her when it came out.
Back to top Go down
JipC
Trains
Trains

PostSubject: Re: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 pm

moreblue wrote:
Hey, nope - no luck with this purchase.
I paid for it and then they refunded me because they'd actually sold out and not updated the website Sad

There's 2 copies on ebay so hopefully I can pick one of those up cheap ish (probably won't help the price that I'm advertising it here though).

Hopefully my friend can dig out my copy that I lent her when it came out.

Bummer. Sorry to hear that man. If i find a copy anywhere ill let you know.
Back to top Go down
moreblue
It All Relates
It All Relates
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Nice one mate Smile I'll let you know if I score one of the them from ebay. Cheers
Back to top Go down
moreblue
It All Relates
It All Relates
moreblue

PostSubject: Re: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 11:15 am

I managed to pick a Show Of Hands CD up on eBay at the weekend for about £4, so pretty happy with that. Wish I hadn't lent / given it to a friend now. But the replacement should arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
Jagveer ///
It All Relates
It All Relates
Jagveer ///

PostSubject: Re: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:19 am

moreblue wrote:
I managed to pick a Show Of Hands CD up on eBay at the weekend for about £4, so pretty happy with that. Wish I hadn't lent / given it to a friend now. But the replacement should arrive soon.

I think you bought that from me Smile I'm just about to go and put it in the post.

Edit: Unless it was someone else...
Back to top Go down
Diggin' The New
Trains
Trains
Diggin' The New

PostSubject: Re: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Anyone still looking for this, there is a second hand copy on That's Entertainment for £2.99. I think TE are linked to Music Magpie who buy the stuff for a pittance and sell relatively cheap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before   Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Show of Hands cd from Best Before
Page 1 of 1