Three Houses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Three Houses

the unofficial forum for British punk rock band SHARKS (2007-13) & its successors (THE VIOLENT HEARTS, 2014- & THEIR LONELY BETTERS, 2014-)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» new The Violent Hearts line-up and gig, The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham, 3/3/17
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 am

» The Computers
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 am

» new music from James Mattock: The Violent Hearts
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby Fallen On Deaf Ears Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 am

» The Penalty EP - vinyl
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby museums Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

» Their Lonely Betters
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby gloveinhand Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

» Starting Out! Looking for Anything and Everything.
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby museums Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

» The Penalty (lyrics)
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 am

» Sharks t-shirt on cover of Jennifer Rostock's 'Schlaflos'
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

» Sharks call it a day
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby PJayBe Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

» Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

» looking for..
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

» Dream Setlist?
I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm

I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim Az
Trains
Trains

I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Empty
PostSubject: I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.    I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:20 pm

I am looking for a copy the No Gods red/ with blue haze LP of 600. Not sure how I missed out on this one, but I did. I have 2 copies of the clear w/ black haze of 300 and 3 copies of the green wedge (2nd pressing). I have multiple copies of all of TJOL colors with the exception of the white haze. All my records are well kept and with multiple copies likely not played. If any one is looking for a trade contact me and we can work out the details. I would prefer a trade from some one in the United States to avoid high shipping costs. I also have multiple copies of the Sweet Harness 7" 3 of each colored covers. I would be willing to trade some of these for some of the more rare Show Of Hands pressings. I only have a couple of the Show Of Hands colors, and would like to have them all.

Thanks,
Tim AZ
Back to top Go down
SL1210
Trains
Trains

PostSubject: Re: I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.    I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 7:03 pm

I've got a feeling that IVWT has that variant, worth checking anyway I guess: http://www.invinylwetrust.com/Sharks_No_Gods_LP_p/856136002957.htm
Back to top Go down
http://deadformat.net/tradelist/SL1210
gloveinhand
Site Admin
Site Admin
gloveinhand

PostSubject: Re: I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.    I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 8:28 am

I know that Banquet Records (UK) have 13 left here - http://www.banquetrecords.com/RISE156

It works out at around $36 altogether, so I guess its not too bad, but I would use this as a 'last resort' if you can't find it anywhere else Smile
Back to top Go down
http://davidxstanley.tumblr.com
Jagveer ///
It All Relates
It All Relates
Jagveer ///

PostSubject: Re: I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.    I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:37 pm

Ah, just realised you're in the US! I was going to say try HMV, who have them for £10 (about $15?). I not sure about whether they do international though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.    I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a copy of No Gods red/with blue haze.
Page 1 of 1