Three Houses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Three Houses

the unofficial forum for British punk rock band SHARKS (2007-13) & its successors (THE VIOLENT HEARTS, 2014- & THEIR LONELY BETTERS, 2014-)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» new The Violent Hearts line-up and gig, The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham, 3/3/17
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:23 am

» The Computers
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:19 am

» new music from James Mattock: The Violent Hearts
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby Fallen On Deaf Ears Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:00 am

» The Penalty EP - vinyl
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby museums Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

» Their Lonely Betters
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby gloveinhand Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:23 pm

» Starting Out! Looking for Anything and Everything.
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby museums Thu May 22, 2014 8:37 am

» The Penalty (lyrics)
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby Admin Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:51 am

» Sharks t-shirt on cover of Jennifer Rostock's 'Schlaflos'
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby museums Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

» Sharks call it a day
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby PJayBe Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 pm

» Looking to complete my collection...(HELP)
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Thu Nov 21, 2013 4:29 pm

» looking for..
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:47 pm

» Dream Setlist?
Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeby orwellaintdead Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rocknrollneedstragedy
Trains
Trains
rocknrollneedstragedy

Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com   Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 am

Hi,

I'm here to ask if there's anyone who's interested in running fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com with me?

I've lately had a lot to do in school and haven't had the time to give the blog the attention it needs(finding new articles, new photos, new songs/covers) , I would love to see the blog keep a "high standard" with more articles and news than photos, since it's steady growing in numbers of follwers( 143 followes at the moment)
So if there's anyone who's interested in doing this I need someone who really feels like they have the time to do this and someone who's often first with finding news and photos and so on, just to keep the blog up to date:)

If you are interested (or have any questions) send an PM with an motivation (just to make it easier too choose an admin if there are more than one person who wants to do this)
Back to top Go down

Looking For A Second Admin To Help Me Run Fuckyeahsharksband.tumblr.com
Page 1 of 1